Documents required if depositing a cheque:
Documents required if debiting from the company account:
Documents required if depositing other bank cheques:
Important: Clearing Cheques must be deposited before 12PM, and please note that other bank cheques will be cleared on the following day
Documents required if crediting salary payments to accounts held with other banks
Maldives Islamic Bank
Male’, Rep. of Maldives
We request to transfer the salary of our staffs for the month of March 2019, accordingly as per the list attached herewith.
Kindly debit MVR XXX and the relevant charges from the below mentioned account.
Account number: XXXX XXXXXXXX XXX
Account name: XXX Company Pvt Ltd
(Signed by authorised signatory/ries)
SAMPLE SALARY SHEET
Passport/ ID card number
MVR 5 per person
**Please ensure to state the currency
**Please ensure to state the Bank name (if transferring to another bank)
**If the salary sheet is separately attached with the cover letter, it should be stamped and signed by the authorised signatories
5. Please take note of the cut-off times for RTGS and clearing cheques payments (Cut-off time is 12pm)
6. Please email the Excel soft copy of the salary sheet before submitting the salary request to the bank.
7. Salary commission charges should be stated specifically in the salary sheet.
8. Cheques and cover letter should be signed by the authorised signatories.
9. For Company accounts: The cover letter should be on company’s letterhead and all the attached sheets should be signed and stamped.