All about ApplyNow Portal
ApplyNow Portal the Bank's digital application portal designed assist current and future customers to submit applications to the bank. You can submit your applications as a Guest or a registered.
There are currently 2 login methods that you can use to sign in.
- OTP Method: You can use your mobile phone or email address together with your ID to login. Current customers will need use the phone / email that is registered with the bank to get their OTP and they will be taken to Customer Dashboard.
- Efaas: You can use efaas login. Efaas is a national digital identity system of Maldives. Similar to the OTP method, current customers will be taken to the customer dashboard.
Customers whose email and phone number on efaas is different to those that are provided to the Bank, will be pushed to update their KYC before they can proceed. This is a security measure to protect to protect you.
The following catagory of services are available for guests.
- Individual Account Opening for new customers
- Business Account Opening
- Ujaalaa Financing (Dhiriulhun, Hiya and Ulhandhu)
- Consultancy services for account opening, financing and e-banking service for businesses
- E-Banking application submission for payment services.
Tracking your application
Once you have submitted your application it can be tracked through the status check tab. With this you will be able to respond to various change requests sent by the processing staff without having to make multiple applications.
You will also be able to see the various messages that were sent to you via email and sms and send messages to the bank regarding the particular application. (feature coming soon!)
How to apply online
ApplyNow is now Digital You can submit your applications and track progress through ApplyNow Portal. You will also be able to respond to change requests and provide additional documents online through the portal. Click here to access ApplyNow portal ...
What is eFaas
We have integrated eFaas to our ApplyNow Portal. You can use it to login as a customer or as a Guest to the portal to submit and respond to your applications. eFaas: The key to digital Maldives Welcome to eFaas, the National Digital Identity service ...
How to check application status
Follow the procedure below 1. Login to ApplyNow Portal 2. Use the check status option on the top. TIP: You will sometimes see that you have been sent a change request. This happens when our processing team find something wrong in your application and ...
I am a customer, but I don't see all the services on ApplyNow.
In order to maintain the security of our platform, in order to view the customer dashboard, you will need to OTP Login: Use your ID, Mobile / Email that is registered at the Bank Efaas Login: Your Mobile and Email address on eFaas should match the ...
What about Debit Card Delivery when you use ApplyNow?
There are 3 main methods for this 1. You can pick it up from any of our branches. We have branches in Male' City, Hulhumale' Addu City, Fuvahmulah City, G.Dh Thinadhoo and Kulhuduhffushi City. 2. You can request for us to post via registered post to ...